Weapons banned from film sets in Italy



The italian Interior Minister Angelino Alfano banned from film sets all types of weapons and guns. Many productions - that have been really successful in Italy like “Gomorra” or “Romanzo Criminale” - are going through a dark period because of this reform. 

In my lowly and modest opinion, I think this act is an extremely huge bullshit. I’m italian and I know what’s going on in my Country and I’m pretty sure that there are worst things to deal with than forbid to use weapons on films. 


It is a shame not only because we are the inventors of the “Spaghetti Western” - and with this reform we cannot produce them anymore - but also because we are slowly losing our freedom.

Dear italian politicians, I just want to say that you are ruining our country. 
Sincerely, a proud and disappointed italian girl.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.