TV Show: Being Human (UK)

I finally finished watching the third season of "Being Human" UK.

It is a BBCThree show (2009-2011 the first three seasons). It talks about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost that share an apartment. It sounds really weird and it could seem a bit corny, I know, especially to those who hates Twilight and vampires/supernatural stuff, but it is not. Trust me. 


Being Human poster

So there are these three guys that try really hard to live their lives like normal human being, but it is not that easy. The circumstances around them and their similar (especially the vampires) try to bring them to their real nature.

The main characters are Russell Tovey, he plays George the werewolf; Leonora Crichlow, she plays Annie the ghost; Aidan Turner, Mitchell the vampire. During the second/third season Sinead Keenan will join the three housemates as Nina, George's werewolf girlfriend. 

I admit I started watching this Tv show because of Aidan Turner. I have a big crush on him so I decided to watch it and I really liked it. But I don't know if I will continue watching the show. There are five seasons but from season four the story and the actors radically change so I am not sure it will be the same. 

There are a few things that I could criticize, like how easy was for Annie and Mitchell to go in and out of the Purgatory like it was the most normal thing ever.  However I appreciated the show and I would  like to recommend it to you, if you like these kind of stuff. 

BBCThree playbill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.