Playlist #1

I don't know if it's the same for you, but I associate almost every moment of my life to a song. 

Music is so important for me. Music understands your moods, it makes you feel less alone and brings amazing memories back. 

I don't have a particular preference in music. I like what I find enjoyable and it could be absolutely anything, from pop to rock to jazz, recent or old it doesn't matter.

So that's why I decided to share the playlist that is keeping me company through this rainy afternoon. It's a bit of a Throwback Tuesday. Enjoy.





- "I Say a Little Prayer For You", Aretha Franklin

- "Strangers in the Night", Frank Sinatra

- "La Vie En Rose", Louis Armstrong 

- "La Bohème", Charles Aznavour 







- "New York, New York", Frank Sinatra

- "Feeling Good", Nina Simone

- "Ain't No Sunshine", Bill Withers

- "Sway", Dean Martin





- "For Me, Formidable", Charles Aznavour

- "Something Stupid", Frank and Nancy Sinatra 

- "Via Con Me", Paolo Conte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.