Slutty men are not cool, they're just d***heads!


I've been wondering why there isn't a masculine version of the word "slut". There are several ways to say this word but all of them refer to girls. 

So why if a girl flirts with lots of guys is she a slut, but if a guy does the same thing with girls he's really cool? For many men, women are just prizes. Once they gain what they want, they put their little prize on a shelf.

I don't understand why guys feel the need to flirt with every single girl around them. I think their motto is "Anything, as long as it breaths!". Really sad, but very true.


The fact is they think they are hot and charming and really good at flirting! 
Guys, I feel sorry for you if nobody has explained this to you, but now it's up to me tell you that it's not like this.


"You think you're a 10 but darling, you're barely a 3".

And I'm not just talking about their physical appearance. 

Men are like apples, they could be perfect outside, but there's a worm inside. 
Yes, a worm: their spirit animal

Still from "Definitely, Maybe" (2008)

I'm disgusted by these kind of men (I'm not sure I can call them "men", they're less than that) because they have no feelings, they act only in their own interest. 

So women, please be careful and keep these rotting people away from you. Or if you are close to one of them, make sure you rip their 'family treasure' with your bare hands, so they will not go around and annoy other people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.