Best 7 Christmas songs to listen before Christmas day.

Hello people! Just a week to Christmas, are you excited? I am! I love Christmas: the atmosphere, the lights, the feelings. In my opinion, Christmas time is the best time of the year. "I don't care about the presents" as Mariah said; I just care about the atmosphere during Christmas days. And music help to create this magical atmosphere. 

I know that if you think about Christmas music, you'll think about Mariah Carey or Michael Bublé, king and queen of Christmas. But there are also other artists that contributed to make amazing Christmas time. Here they are.

1) All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
This song came out 20 years ago, in 1994, and it is one of the most played song during Christmas period. I absolutely love it because it express perfectly how I feel about Christmas. It's not about presents and spending money because all I want for Christmas is a person that I really care about. 



2) Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Michael Bublé
There are many versions of this song, but I really like Bublé's one. I adore his style and I admit that his album "Christmas" is awesome. I also like "Jingle Bells" ft. The Puppini Sisters, if you don't know it, check this out.


3) Last Christmas - Wham!
Another really famous song. I love it, it's so Christmasy and vintage (1984). The original version is definitely the best one.


4) Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
More vintage is this song by Bobby Helms (1957) and it's one of my favorite. But I absolutely love the Mean Girls version.


5) Rocking Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
This song is perfect when you're making the Christmas tree with your family or friends.


6) Let It Snow - Dean Martin
Whenever I listen to this song, I feel like I'm in a Christmas movie. 



7) Shake Up Christmas - Train
A different Christmas song, really catchy. It makes me really happy and I really like the video.


Okay guys, these were my favorite Christmas songs. If you have other favorite songs, please let me know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.