Top 20 Favorite Posts on Tumblr

Tumblr, a website that everyone knows, but just a few of them are brave enough to be a part of this weird online world. It's the website that never sleep, where people are crazy during the day, and even crazier during the night. In this post, I want to show you my 20 favorite posts that you can find on my blog (you should find my blog first eheh) and a few of these posts also best represent me. Let's start!


1) Well, this is my favorite post and there's no need to explain you why!



2) Ops.



3) I laughed so much the first time I read this post. Samsung is way too advanced for Apple. 



4) This is me every time I have to study.. 



5) "thank you and goodnight"



6) "I was the Beyoncé in this school full of Lady Gagas". Amen.


7) Obviously..



8) Ellen Degeneres queen of the world, now.



9) This is for all the people I hate out there.



10) Chapeau to the genius who wrote it. 



11) Ouch. Lil piece of shit.

12) Sorry, it wasn't my intention. I wasn't waiting.. Nope.. 




13) AHAHAHAHAH Historic Humor.



14) And I'm not surprised of my grades.



15) Sexting: you're doing it right. 




16) I don't want to suffer the pain of hell. 



17) This is my main problem in life. Guys, stop having a nice face. I hate you. 



18) I don't want to grow up.



19) "justagirlything" 


20) Good job friends!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.