How my life is changed. Summary of 2014.

As many of you have noticed, I'm in Italy right now. I returned home for holidays and I have to admit that I really miss my Uni's life. I returned to my old routine, or better, to my different old routine. Yes because I don't go to school. So I stay home or I help my father in his shop. 

Casually I used my old computer and I had a huge flashback. I know I spent just three months in England but it looks like a lifetime. So when I turned on the computer, lots of files, documents and pictures came out, and with them also memories. 

I found documents that I sent to University and I remembered my worries about not being accepted (as my dear friend Alex said in her blog: "I wasted so much time worrying about something that I didn’t have to be worried about.".

I looked to my English homework and I thought about my efforts to pass the TOEFL exam. I spent the entire year studying English and studying for my high school exams and it was really exhausting, but I had my reward. 

I also found loads of pictures from last year. There were pictures that I really love, that I will keep with me forever. Pictures that remind me awesome moments of my life, moments that will never come back. But I spent hours deleting lots of pictures that I really want to forget. People that let me down, people that I don't want to meet anymore. People that felt strong just because they knew I was alone. But it wasn't like that. 

Martha, me and Alex
I'm glad high school is over. It gives me good memories, but also bad ones. But I'm happy now because I'm doing what I really like, with people that I really love and that really appreciate who I am and what I do. I feel blessed to have known people so special and I can't wait to meet them again next year.  This was just a thought, a summary of my 2014. I hope 2015 will be even better. I'm sure it will be. 






Lisa, Rhys, Philip and me



With Alex
With Martha

²


²




Me, Alex H and Alex S 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.