Poldark and the Missing Shirt.

I think it should be the name of the second season of "Poldark" (BBCOne).

Yes because with the exception of the first episode, if I'm not wrong, Ross Poldark (Aidan Turner) always finds a good reason to be shirtless. 

At this point, I'm not complaining at all. But there's a triumph of hormones across the U.K. every Sunday, no matter if you're 14 or 90. 

Mr Turner didn't even go to the gym to play this role. He is not the stereotypical man "all abs, no talent". He has no waxed or huge chest. But he has that sex appeal that will make you fall at his feet. And he's extremely talented. He jumps from a role to another, challenging himself by playing characters that are always different. 

He goes from this...
... to this... 

... And this...
... And this one...
... let's not forget about this one...
... And obviously, this one...

... Should I give up with my degree and become a make-up artist?

I'm anxiously waiting for the next episode to see a new shirtless scene what will happen to Poldark and his family. Thanks BBC!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.