Avengers: Age Of Ultron [SPOILER ALERT]

It happened. I finally watched "Avengers: Age of Ultron". 




What can I say?

It was epic, like all Marvel's movies, but I have a couple of things to say. 

I absolutely love the beginning. It's classic Marvel-style. And I also liked the party scene. 

It was a different way of seeing our heroes. No armours, no shields, no cloaks. 
Just the Avengers in a "normal" life context. For the first time we saw Black Widow having feelings for someone. Furthermore, we saw again my beloved Falcon/Sam Wilson who I missed so much. 

These scenes made "Avengers: Age of Ultron" feel different from any other Marvel films.

But unfortunately, it didn't last for the whole movie. 

Just watch the last scene of the film to understand what I mean. 




I would divide the final battle in two part: the already-seen part and the epic part.

The beginning of the battle is something that remind me the last scenes of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" and the first film of "The Avengers". Something that is already seen and that take part in every film.

But the second part of the battle is something epic. All together, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeyes, Vision, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, against Ultron and his army of robots. But also the flying city, the rescue, the explosion and the death of Quicksilver. 

I'm so sad about Quicksilver but I know that there are many reason why he died in this movie. 

First of all, there are two Quicksilver at the moment. In fact, he not only appears in the Avengers, but also in the X-Men movies (played by Evan Peters). Personally I prefer Peters to Taylor-Johnson and I totally love this scene

Secondly, Aaron Taylor-Johnson wasn't sure about signing a contract with Marvel because of the intensity of their contract (as I said here) so probably he made a deal with Joss Whedon to be in just one movie. 




Also, I fell in love with Scarlet Witch. I don't know if it's because of the charm of Elisabeth Olsen or because of her superpowers or because she's a badass, but I love her. She's so cool. 

Now it's time for some shipping. Black Widow and the Incredible Hulk. Are we serious? They look as nice as they are improbable. I like them but I dislike them at the same time. The struggle inside me about this couple is extremely hard. 

But finally, we have some background of Natasha's story (cough.. now we're just waiting for the announce of her solo film.. cough). 

What else can I say? It was a great movie, it mixed action with that amazing humor that only a Marvel film can have, and I really appreciate it. At the end of it I was really excited, especially after the post-credit scene. 

I definitely can't wait to watch it again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.