Girl Crush: Emilia Clarke

Today I would like to talk about Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen in "Game of Thrones"). 



I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of GoT and that I'm still watching the second season but Emilia Clarke is one of the reasons why I keep watching it. 

I have a crush on her character. As Emilia said: "Throughout the season she’s had an insane transformation from someone who barely even spoke and timidly did everything her brother said into a mother of dragons and a queen of armies and a killer of slave masters." Well, that's a life goal. 



I absolutely love her character's style, especially that long and blond/white hair. I even thought I might dye my hair like hers at a certain point in my life. 

But Emilia is more than her character. In fact, she looks totally different because of her long brown/dark hair.

Even in her everyday life she's just outstanding. Normal clothes, make-up free, and she's still beautiful. How does she do it?



Dear Emilia, please, reveal your secret. 

Perfection has a name: Emilia Clarke.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.