Home.


My trip to Italy is coming to an end. These six weeks flew pretty fast and I have to thank all those people who were (and hopefully always will be) by my side. I'm gonna miss you all. 

I'm going to miss the nights out around Catania, the struggle to find a parking lot at 10 pm, those chavy people yelling at every woman that walked by, the pretty shots, New Year's eve, all my new friends, the non-stop meals from Christmas to January 1st.













I'll miss the laughs at 3 am, Chiara that worked as my personal driver most of the time for free, the aperitifs, the never-ending phone calls to torture Lucia, the effort to find a perfect time to meet up with Clara, Alessandra, Giordana and Valeria and make our plan for our trip to London in less than a week, my return to ballet class. 


Thanks for the surprise at the airport when I arrived, thanks for bearing me in my long and exhausting monologues and nocturnal dilemmas, thanks to my mum that put up with a two-hour long "Macbeth" film at the cinema just to keep me company (and for Michael Fassbender, let's be honest!). 

I will come back soon and I can't wait to live more exciting moments with you all. 

Much Love,

Federica

15 of 366.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.