Yik Yak Part 2

I don't know if I should be surprised about the popularity of the post that I published yesterday. I received an enormous amount of views in just a couple of hours and also I've been honoured with an anonymous comment by someone on Yik Yak! 

At least now I know that people actually read my stuff. 




Now, it is obvious that there are people that love insulting other people with the advantage of anonymity but this is a blog post and, like many other blogs on the web, it has a section dedicated for comments. If you don't want to comment there, you can also use Facebook, send me a message or comment below the post. 

I don't even understand why you're angry about it. I just expressed my opinion in the politest way possible. If you want you can contact me and tell me why you strongly disagree with me and explain why insulting people anonymously is right for you.

I'm always open to any confrontation. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.