2015: A New Beginning.

This new year has no started really well. It begun with the residues of a really bad news that
affected me, my family and my dearest friends. 

Me and my family are pretty upset and I'm sure our lives will radically change, even if I live far away from here. It's incredible how a person could change your life. 

Now I look forward to this new year. I hope it will bring me joy, peace and many good things. I hope it will be better than 2014, less useless and more exciting. I want to surprised.

It's not just hope. It's doing.

I'll do my best to make things happen. I'll succeed with my own forces. And I won't permit to anyone to let me down. 

I will not make a bucket list. I'll just appreciate everything that will come to me. That's it. 

Hope your 2015 started well and I wish it would be great (except for a few cunts that I know, I hope you all realize how bad and how disgusting you are). 

Lots of love,

Federica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.