Shake It Off Because I Don't Give a Shit.

If you work really hard, people will talk shit about you. 

If you do nothing, people will talk shit about you as well. 

These sentences best represent me. Or as One Direction would say, it is the "story of my life". Now I really would like to know how does the brain of these people work. They're always there, ready to judge you but incapable to see how bad and poor their lives are. Maybe Taylor Swift is right, I just need to "Shake it off" because "haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate". 

I know what you're thinking. Quoting One Direction and Taylor Swift is not the highest cultural rate that I can aim but I don't care. Taylor's song could seem a bit dull at first but the lyrics are so f*cking good. Let's have a look. 

"I stay up too late
Got nothing in my brain
That’s what people say
That’s what people say"

Yeah that's what people say, because they haven't got a life. 
Hey you, here's 20p. Go and get a new brain. 

"I go on too many dates
But I can’t make them stay
At least that’s what people say
That’s what people say"

Well, it seems someone is pretty jealous here. Please come closer and look at all the fucks I give. None.

"But I keep cruising
Can’t stop, won’t stop moving
It’s like I got this music
In my mind, saying it’s gonna be alright."

It's gonna be alright because I don't give a damn about what people think about me. Thanks God. 

"Cause the players gonna play, play, play"

People that like to start something (work, relationship, etc.) and never lead it to the end and cause so many problems. Screw you.

"And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate"

Screw you II: the revenge. 

"Baby I’m just gonna shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, shake it off."

Yes baby, I'm shaking your bullshit off me.

"Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake"

To all those men that love to act like dickheads.. You're gonna break my heart, but honey, I'm gonna break your little bones.

"Baby I’m just gonna shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, Shake it off"

Your negativity > I don't give a shit.

"I never miss a beat
I’m lighting up my feet
And that’s what they don’t see
That’s what they don’t see"

Obviously, people see what is better for them. 

"I'm dancing on my own 
I make the moves up as I go 
And that's what they don't know
That's what they don't know"

That's what they don't know, or probably that's what they pretend to don't know. 

Well, basically it is the meaning of the song in my opinion. I still don't understand why people, when are jealous, talk shit about other people. 
I prefer acting like the great Julius Caesar.
Celebrate and glorify my enemies, and then destroy them. So at the end, I said they were amazing and very good at what they do, but I was definitely better than them. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy's 'Tangentopoli' Scandal - 1992.

Harassers.

The Hobbit: The End of an Era.